Completed in 2020, 127 Edgehill Way offer Value at only $916/sqft, spans approximately 5395 sqft (per graphic artist) and has risen as the newest retreat in the exclusive neighborhood of Forest Hills Heights. Generously scaled with three sprawling levels of living space, it embraces vast views of the western hillsides, ocean and Golden Gate Bridge. Designed for comfortable and relaxing living, it has been tailored to accommodate the restorative needs of today’s technology leaders and game changers.
Hidden behind the modern gate lies a garden courtyard entry with wood and stone details. Water sounds, rustling trees and blue skies welcome you to this natural retreat. Enter and the panoramic views from the great room steal your breath as the wide door of the foyer closes noiselessly behind you. The western wall of windows invites a balance of light and privacy and reveals a stunning can’t-tear-your-eyes-away view that delights the heart and feeds the soul.
This main level was designed for indoor-outdoor entertainment, relaxation and leisure with generous open public spaces of kitchen, living room and dining room with views of the changing landscape. It is a perfect space for family gatherings, parties and celebrations. The expansive great room opens to an oversized patio for alfresco dining and enjoyment and hosts a concert of ocean views and twinkling hillside lights. The rich details of stone counters and walnut cabinetry delight and reward every gaze.
Descend to the bedroom level via a staircase with flanking glass wall. Here you find the grand master suite, two large en-suite bedrooms and a large laundry room designed for the hobbyists who like to craft and organize.
The light-filled, voluminous master bedroom suite boasts large windows, Juliet balcony and expansive hillside and ocean views. It features an expansive walk-in closet and sensual master bathroom with oversized, glass-enclosed, double-shower, dual-vanity, towel warmer, radiant heat, and deep-soaking tub designed to buoy you to another plane.
The sprawling recreation and spa level boasts a custom surround sound system, a juice bar and a glass enclosed wine storage with custom racks. Perfect for home gym, yoga or media room, this level is flexible and rewarding.
Not to be missed on this level is a private suite cleverly designed to accommodate the needs of a home office or au-pair. It has its own entrance with a large glass door allowing both the room and the mind to open to the orderly calm of the tall trees and the natural settings of the backyard.
Experience the healing properties and transformative benefits of the resort-like spa. Awaken the senses and rejuvenate the skin with every exhale in the tranquil and relaxing sauna. Restore and regenerate in the steam shower. Natural textures and soft tones dominate the spa’s palette meeting one’s expectation of tranquility and feeling of relaxation. The spa includes a towel warmer, vanity and private water closet.
Located where the trees meet the sky, this extraordinary sanctuary continues to impress with Golden Gate Bridge, ocean and hillsides views from the massive roof deck complete with hideaway kitchenette.
Thrive in this Forest Hill Heights home. Nestled in a natural and serene environment among the towering trees with views that inspire imagination and creativity. Commutes are eased with proximity to the Forest Hill train station and freeway access. Restore and relax, experience the transformative benefits of 127 Edgehill Way.
Layout and design by Project Manager Leon Kemel.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION FOR ONLY $916/SQ FT
- Forest Hill Heights retreat with vast hillside views to ocean and Golden Gate Bridge
- Nestled in a peaceful environment surrounded by tall trees and away from traffic
- Generous open public spaces with views that delights the heart and feeds the soul
- Designed for comfortable living and tailored for executives and game changers
- 5 bedrooms 6.5 baths – 5 en-suites one master suite
- Outdoor space on every level
- Open kitchen/family/dining room with direct access to view deck
- Chef’s kitchen with WiFi Thermador appliances
- Wet bar with Franke hot/cold water filtration dispenser
- Bedroom level has 3 en-suites and laundry/hobby room
- Master bedroom with views and spacious master closets
- Seductive master bath has dual vanity - dual showers - large soaking tub
- 5 cameras for security - Lutron switches - WiFi ready
- Recreation/spa level with gym/media room - sauna - steam shower - juice bar
- Glass enclosed Wine storage with custom racks
- Private au pair / home office that opens to patio and backyard
- Sprawling roof deck with panoramic views and enclosed kitchenette
- A few blocks from Forest Hill Muni/Metro station and proximity to freeways
- 2 car garage parking with car charger
- 9 zones of radiant heated floors
- Total: 3 refrigerators - 1 freezer - 2 dishwashers
- 5395 sqft per graphic artist - Lot size per tax records 3937 sqft